2024 Sci fi Readathon-I'm In!!!

 


So it's June! A new month. A new chance to get caught up with my reading goals. I'm joining along with the SciFi Summer Readathon (click the button to join along too!) this month. I am giving up on sticking to a proper schedule but I will be making updates as the month goes along. 

It IS a scifi readathon, so it's encouraged to read in this genre or fantasy if you prefer. I may try to sneak in a Fantasy read as scifi isn't exactly my schtick...though I will see about finding one that might tickly my fancy. 

My very tentative #TBR stack is as follows:

  • It by Stephen King (to finish)
  • Misery by Stephen King
  • Pet Sematary by Stephen King 
  • Blook at the Roots by LaDarrion Williams 
  • Doctor Sleep by Stephen King (finish)
  • Red Rising by Pierce Brown 
I am wanting to finish up the books I started in previous months and on top of that get 5 books read this month. I have quit a bit of school work to catch up on and I want to chip away at my savings goal by working more too. Adulting is FUN! 

So this is going to be an interesting month! 

What are you reading and will you be joining in? 


Oh yeah, there's a readathon on the 15th of this month. It's a 24 hour doohickey and I will try to slide into it. I might can take off work but if not then I'll try my best to get in as much of that as I can. (Also my son might be here so that will nix that idea as he comes first!)


Comments

  1. Glad you're joining us! Nice lineup. Stephen King is always good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)