Read ALL The Books Readathon-Starts Tuesday 30th at 7pm CST

 



So I missed the reverse 24 hour readathon last weekend, I had work and my son was here, so I couldn't participate. HOWEVER, I get off work at 6pm on Tuesday and have ALL of Wednesday and Thursday until 6pm! Sooooo I figured, why not? 

I am going to try to do the whole 24 hours, but I will allow myself a couple of smallish naps. I will have plenty of snacks, caffeine and of course BOOKS! 

You can join in if you want, this isn't a strict serious business readathon...btw because I am not a strict or serious business kind of human. 

I'm planning on posting my TBR stack (after I figure it out) on Monday or Tuesday. Prepare! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

2024 Sci fi Readathon-I'm In!!!