This Week's TBR

 


Well I had a great reading weekend. I still managed to get a lot of stuff done but also managed to chugalug a bunch of pages from Fire & Blood. I had planned on bouncing across a few books but something about F&B just sucked me right in. So I am well pleased! 

I didn't finish it so my #1 goal is to do that. 


Once I finish F&B, then I am going to dive right back into The Three-Body Problem. I did really like what I was reading in that one but again, F&B snatched me up and wouldn't let go. 

If I finish TTBP, I am contemplating starting (gasp...I have not read it yet) A Game of Thrones and continuing my journey through Westeros...but that is TBD. 

What will you be reading? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

2024 Sci fi Readathon-I'm In!!!