Weekly Thingies Of the Bookish Sort


 Hiya there peoples! Did ya miss me? Probably not, but here I be anyways! I'm gonna try to finish up another book by the end of the week! 

I'm currently reading:  


I am super into this series now (better late than never right?) and I do hope to finish and get into the next one! 

Also to help me along the way I am thinking about another Tuesday night-Wednesday readathon here...still debating but the last one was such a success for me! 

What am I watching?




I've started on Interview with the Vampire and am loving it. I am very intrigued by the changes but also love how they are sticking with the story. I'm a few episodes in and really hooked! 


If I do the readathon, I'll post something about it tomorrow with time frames and my TBR (though Clash of Kings is a pretty chonky one so I might just do that one?) 


So what are you reading/watching this week? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

2024 Sci fi Readathon-I'm In!!!