Weekend Reading Plans

I am planning to start my weekend reading today at noon CST. I do have work tonight, tomorrow and Sunday but I am going to set a timer and aim to read a total of 24 hours over the course of the weekend ending at midnight on Sunday night. 

I have had a couple of wonky weeks, been ill, had a back injury that made it rough moving in any way, and a little dash of depression. I am working my way through it and back to "normal" and wanting to catch up on my reading goals. 

So what am I reading or at least trying hard to read? 


I am not sure I am mentally ready for that last one, I've heard....things about it but I'm gonna give it a shot. I may switch and swap something up but yeah, starting soon I will have a timer and will aim for 24 total hours from Noon today until Midnight Sunday. 

I may update as I go, I may just do a post on Monday letting you all know what I did, or how I did. 

What are you reading this weekend? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Books On My TBR for This Week