Weekly Book Plans

 


So I am planning on reading as much as I can this week. I gave myself January to basic "eff around and find out" and not really jump on any kind of "DO ALL THE THINGS" scheduling, starting new things, etc., thoughts but it's a new month and I gotta get things done! I'm way behind on my school work (Vet Tech Program) and have been a lazy tub of goo on working out and getting healthy, and of course I want to keep up with my reading progress because that has been amazeballs! 

So this week here's what I'm gonna read:




I am participating in a month long readathon, so this has put a little flamey flame under my booty to keep on the ball with my reading! 


I have finished Legendborn by Tracy Deonn and loved it, so I'm reading the sequel Bloodmarked and plan on combing the two books in my review post. 

And here we go! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Books On My TBR for This Week