Weekly Bookish Plans

 

Hiya humans! It's been a while! My lovely March plans were sidelined a bit. I got sick, some nasty "virus" that had me absolutely drained and all I could do was sleep and drag-butt through work. (Lucky me! I work from home so no one can see me looking like a sewer rat!) I barely could do anything and my brain was so not into focusing on anything other than what I absolutely had to! 

I am almost 95% back to normal, and I've got the itch to read again. So here I be! 

I still have a crap ton of school work to catch up on but I'm finally able to focus again so yay! 

I won't plan on finishing these books but I will be reading (Grazing) from these three:





I've already started Bloodmarked (duh) and I'm loving it but I have fallen down a rabbit hole of Youtube videos about The Shining so I decided to read it! 

So what are you reading? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Books On My TBR for This Week