Welcome To March-Bookish Plans, Getting Motivated and Back on Track


 Okay, so February was a disastah! I slipped into some sort of funk (still in it but can see the end of the tunnel) and I didn't do much of anything other than the bare basics. It's March 1st and I am determined to kick myself in the butt and get back on track! 

So reading-wise, I am planning on getting through at least 5 books this month! I'm going to post the reviews that I am backlogged on. Planning on one review a week. I'm also going to be working on a non-review bookish post a week. This post will be something that has caught my interest either in the bookish world or just anything that I have found interesting. 

I am finishing up Bloodmarked by Tracy Deonn. Once I have finished I will post the reviews for Legendborn and Bloodmarked as a duo review. (I'm loving this series!)


I have designated one book that's going to be a BIG read for the next two months. 


My March TBR stack looks like this:






So share with me what your March plans are? What are you reading? Are there any bookish events in March that you are excited about? Let me know! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Books On My TBR for This Week