Spring Into Horror Readathon *Hosted by Seasons of Reading

 




I'm joining a bit late but better late than never, right? 

The one main "rule" of Spring into Horror is that you must read at least ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart). I hope you will indulge the scary beyond the one book, but that is entirely up to you. It is all about the reading after all.

So I will be finishing up The Shining by Stephen King and launching myself into It by Stephen King (might be a Spring into King month). 
I'm going to be trying to get those two (I'm almost finished with The Shining) and possibly one more if I am focused enough. 

I will probably try to participate in the readathon on the 27th, but I am not sure if I will be able to. I have been missing readathons super hardcore!

Anyways, let's get our spooks on! 

*Oh yeah, check back for updates as the month goes by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Books On My TBR for This Week