In Which I Plan Out My Weekly Reading

 

So friends, it is quite obvious that I am not good at this whole "keeping a schedule" and "doing what I am supposed to do" thing. Right?! But I figured I'd give this week a little kick in the pants. I'm going to chug along and see what I can do to fix this ish. 

I fell 3 books short of my goal of 5 last month (what a silly way of saying I only read two books in a whole ass month!) and I am not pleased. So this month I am going to aim for 5 again and actually effing do it!

My TBR for this week is as such

  • Pet Semetary-Finish 
  • Blood at the Root- Finish
  • The Three-Body Problem
  • Fire and Blood
  • TBD-Something silly I would think
So that's 2 books to finish and 3 to read entirely. I am busy with my school work/latin studies and working, but I am going to be doing my thing! 


So what does your reading stack look like? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

2024 Sci fi Readathon-I'm In!!!