Read-a-thon Update Post

 

 

So at 7pm CST tonight, I will be starting this readathon! I have my snacks, my drinks, and my books stacked and my kindle stuffed. I will be going for as long as I can tonight and getting back in tomorrow! All day long! (with a few small naps thrown in). 

So I'm going to update in chunks of 4 hours. Counting my pages read, time (will use a timer) and just rando notes as I go along. 





Update 1
7pm-11pm:

Book(s): Fire and Blood by George R. R. Martin (starting page: 471)

Pages Read: 156 pages 

Notes: I have taken a few mini-breaks to eat, to take care of some things that have come up. I am almost done with F & B and will finish it before the next block is up. I think that a little nap is going to be in order but not a long one. I'll push through as much of this upcoming block as I can. Caffeine will see me through! 




Update 2
11pm-3am:

Book(s): Fire & Blood (starting page 627)

Pages Read: 90

Notes: I had to take a nap, but I'm back and wide awake again! 


Update 3
3am-7am:

Book(s): Fire & Blook (starting page: 717) Finished!

Book: Such a Bad Influence by Olivia Muenter

Pages Read: 69

Notes:  I am going to sleep for a bit. My eyes are scratchy now, but I will be back soonish! 


Update 4 
7am-11am: (woke up at 8am)

Book(s): Such a Bad Influence (starting page 32)

Pages Read: 104 pages

Notes: This is a good book. It's kept me interested and intrigued. The characters are human even in the "online influencer" realm of fake happiness. I like it!


Update 5
11am-3pm:

Book(s): Such a Bad Influence (starting page 137)

Pages Read: 120 

Notes: Oh this one is good. I like the direction it's taken. I should finish it pretty soon. 


Update 6
 3pm-7pm:

Book(s): Such a Bad Influence (starting page 257) FINISHED 

Book : Red Rising by Pierce Brown (ebook)

Book: A Game of Thrones (starting page: 1)

Pages Read: 94

Notes: I am so very happy about my progress! 


I finished 2 books and started 2 more! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter's Respite Readathon

The Secret History by Donna Tart (Spoilers)

2024 Sci fi Readathon-I'm In!!!